Our improved mobile app makes it even easier to manage your accounts with push notifications!
You can configure your device to receive notifications when you have certain activity on your UNITED SA accounts:
- low balance
- savings goals
- and loan payment reminders.
Simply select Notifications from the menu after logging in to get set up.
Apple device users can also login using Touch ID!
UNITED SA Mobile also allows you to:
- View account balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds between your UNITED SA accounts
- Access U-Deposit to make a deposit remotely by taking a picture of a check with your phone
- Pay your bills with E-Bills
- Control the status of your UNITED SA Credit Card or Check Card with U Manage It - if you're traveling or if the card is lost or stolen, you can turn off/on card access temporarily or permanently
- View holds, pledges and pending ACH transactions
- Manage your UNITED SA Platinum MasterCard® account
- Access an all-in-one directory of UNITED SA locations, shared branches and surcharge-free ATM locations using your phone's GPS
- Contact UNITED SA via e-mail or phone with one click
Download UNITED SA Mobile Now!
Click the buttons below to visit the App Store℠ or Google Play™. You can also scan the QR code with your phone to go directly to the UNITED SA Mobile app page on your device. If you have another type of smart phone, you may use the Mobile Web link or QR Code below to access E-Teller on your mobile phone.
(Blackberry & Windows Phones)
Downloading applications from unknown or suspect origins could compromise your mobile device login credentials. Malware infection can also occur when you attempt to unlock or hack your device.
*UNITED SA does not charge a fee for the use of our Mobile Banking service. Depending on your mobile service data plan, you may incur network charges or fees to download. Check with your mobile service carrier for more information.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod touch and iTunes are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google, Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.