What do you have in mind?
- Home Improvements
- College Tuition
- Paying off Bills
You can do it...with a Home Equity Loan from UNITED SA Federal Credit Union!
Now is the perfect time to make some home improvements, pay off high interest rate credit cards or send your kids to college.
Whatever you have in mind, a Home Equity Loan is a smart way to borrow, offering:
- Low interest rates
- Flexible terms
- Generous credit limits
- No fees if the loan is closed at UNITED SA
- Interest may be tax-deductible*
To Start the Home Equity Loan Process:
- Review the Home Equity Loan Checklist
- Complete a Home Equity Loan Application***
- Ensure that you have the Loan Checklist documents in hand
- Then visit one of our branches for processing
Home Equity Loan Amounts
- Borrow between $5,000 - $100,000
- For Home Equity Loan amounts in excess of $100,000, please contact our Mortgage Department.
- The home equity loan combined with the first mortgage may not exceed 80% of the fair market value of the home.
Home Equity Loan Qualifications
- Normal credit criteria apply.
- Applicants must have an adequate source of funds for repayment and income commensurate with the credit limit approved.
- You must have at least 20% of the appraised value owed on your mortgage paid off.
- The property must be an owner occupied, one or two-family house in Texas.**
- No condominiums, mobile homes or rental properties allowed.
*Consult your tax advisor for details.
**Texas residence homestead property only.
***The online loan application is not valid for Home Equity Loans.