What's on your wish list?
- Home Improvements
- College Tuition
- Paying off Bills
- Dream Vacation
You can do it with a Home Equity Loan from UNITED SA!
Whatever you have in mind, a Home Equity Loan is a smart way to finance your big plans, offering:
- Lower rates than most credit cards and other loans
- Terms from 5 - 15 years
- Generous credit limits from $10,000 up to $500,000
- Escrow account set up available
- Local loan decisions
- No fees if the loan is closed at UNITED SA
- Potential tax deductions on the interest (consult your tax advisor for details)
To start the Home Equity Loan process:
- Review our Home Equity Loan Checklist
- Complete and print our Home Equity Loan Application by clicking on the "Complete Application" button below*
- Ensure that you have the Loan Checklist documents in hand (including the completed application), then visit one of our branches to get started
Home Equity Loan Qualifications
- At least 20% of the appraised value owed on your mortgage must be paid off.
- The home equity loan combined with the first mortgage may not exceed 80% of the fair market value of the home.
- The property must be an owner-occupied, one or two-family house in Texas.
- Condominiums, mobile homes or rental properties are not eligible.
- An independent appraisal (at the member's expense) is required on all Home Equity Loans over $100,000
It Pays to be a Member!
Do you have friends or family who are looking for a home equity loan? Refer them to UNITED SA by submitting their information to us. We'll invite them to become a member based on your referral and if they take out a loan or credit card, or open an Ultimate Checking Account with us, you will both get $25!
Normal credit criteria apply.
*Please click on the "Apply Now" button above to apply for your Home Equity Loan. Our standard online loan application is not valid for Home Equity Loans.