UNITED SA Federal Credit Union in partnership with SWBC Investment Services, LLC is committed to helping our members with their financial goals. This strategic partnership offers our members access to a full range of investment and insurance services. With today's economic challenges and diverse investment choices, you need a trusted team who can simplify the investment process and help you work toward realizing your dreams.
Whether you are starting an investment plan or just want to review your portfolio, Brett Walker, Financial Advisor with United SA Financial Services, can assist you in determining your short and long term investment needs. Brett is the exclusive Financial Advisor to the members of UNITED SA Federal Credit Union. To begin working toward your financial goals, contact Brett at (210) 561-4650, email@example.com *, or visit your local branch office today to arrange an appointment.
We look forward to continuing to help you reach your financial goals!
Our Products and Services
You've heard it time and time again. The best time to invest in tomorrow is today. But with the demands and cost of living today, it may seem there's not enough time or money left for investing. We can help.
- Working toward retirement
- Buying your dream home
- Saving for a college fund
- Leaving a legacy
United SA Financial Services will assist you with setting your goals. Through United SA Financial Services you have access to a full array of investment and insurance products.
How can we help?
- Individual Securities - Stocks and Bonds
- Mutual Funds
Individual and Business Retirement Plans
- IRAs, Roth IRAs
- 401(k), 403(b) rollovers
- College Savings Plans
- Portfolio Review and Evaluation
- Insurance: term, whole life, variable, universal life
- Annuities: fixed and variable
- Long-Term Care
- Starting out with a new career? Budgeting income, expenses, savings and investments.
- Protecting your family? Whether you're getting married or starting a family, it's a good time to review your savings, investments and insurance needs.
- Changing Jobs? When you move or change jobs, review your retirement plan options from your past and present employers to ensure they all fit your financial profile.
- Saving for Retirement? How much income will you need in retirement?
- Saving for College? With rising education costs, are you investing for that future anticipated need?
- Transitioning to Retirement? Make the most of living in retirement while avoiding costly mistakes.
- Want to Preserve Wealth? Do you plan to pass on your estate to the ones you love? We can show you how!
Securities offered through SWBC Investment Services, LLC, a registered broker/dealer. Member FINRA & SIPC. Advisory services offered through SWBC Investment Company, a Registered Investment Advisor. SWBC Investment Services, LLC & SWBC Investment Company are not affiliated with this institution. FUNDS SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED A DEPOSIT OF INSTITUTION, ARE NOT OBLIGATIONS OF, OR GUARANTEED BY THIS INSTITUTION OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES, MAY LOSE VALUE, AND ARE NOT NCUSIF INSURED.
SWBC Investment Services, LLC
9311 San Pedro, Suite 600 | San Antonio, TX 78216
Office: (210) 321-7357 | Fax: (210) 581-1672
*Please do not include any sensitive information when contacting us via e-mail. E-mail is not a secure method of communication. To protect the security of your accounts, we will not send secure information to you via e-mail. For transactions or inquiries requiring the exchange of sensitive information, please contact Brett Walker at the number listed above.
From the UNITED SA Federal Credit Union website, you may access links that will leave our website and take you to a site we do not operate. UNITED SA is not responsible for the content or availability of linked sites. Please be advised that we do not represent either the third party or you if you enter into a transaction. Further, the privacy and security policies of the linked site may differ from ours.