Thank you for your interest in employment with UNITED SA Federal Credit Union!
UNITED SA offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental and life insurance, retirement, tuition reimbursement and paid vacation and sick leave.
All positions are full-time and located at the Main Office, unless otherwise specified.
- Analyze loan applications. Apply credit union policies and federal regulations to loans to determine loan approval. Approve loans within Lending Officer's authority.
- Calculate debt-to-income ratios on loan applicants, and calculate how much of a loan applicant’s debt is secured and unsecured.
- Determine collateral needs and payment plans for members applying for loans.
- Determine eligibility of loan co-maker from co-maker’s statement and credit rating.
- Ensure that all necessary documentation is available for review and audit to include Loan Officer Minutes spreadsheet.
- Responsible for auditing Branch loans before being sent to Branch Manager.
- Make loan corrections as needed; must verify corrections with Manager before changing.
- Cross sell other lending products.
- Recommend to management loan approvals above their limit or make recommendations for loans to be denied.
- Open new savings, checking, money market, certificate, IRA and business accounts.
- Process and update signature cards and other changes on the system. Process debit card applications as well as encode and re-pin debit cards.
Full Time Teller
- Process OTC, mail, ATM and night depository transactions
- Balance daily business accurately and in a timely manner
- Balance the cash drawer daily
- Ensure the security of all assigned cash and negotiable instruments
- Secure the cash drawer after every business day
- Adhere to security procedures
- Maintain positive member relations
- Provide account information to members
- Cross-sell credit union products and services
- Image daily work
Join our team!
UNITED SA Federal Credit Union
5500 UTSA Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78249
Fax: (210) 561-4504
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org *
*Please do not include any sensitive information when contacting us via e-mail. E-mail is not a secure method of communication. To protect the security of your accounts, we will not send secure information to you via e-mail.