Thank you for your interest in employment with UNITED SA Federal Credit Union!
UNITED SA offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental and life insurance, retirement, tuition reimbursement and paid vacation and sick leave.
All positions are full-time and located at the Main Office, unless otherwise specified.
Call Center Representative I – Full Time
- Responsible for members’ inquiries regarding their accounts and research problems.
- Cross-train and function as back-up within the Call Center area to ensure efficient and effective service to members and the work-flow within the department.
- Assume any other duties assigned by Call Center Supervisor.
- Responsible for the processing and balancing of Fedline, balancing and adjustments with correspondent banks, return items, and non-sufficient items.
Full Time TellerThousand Oaks
- Process OTC, mail, ATM and night depository transactions
- Balance daily business accurately and in a timely manner
- Balance the cash drawer daily
- Ensure the security of all assigned cash and negotiable instruments
- Secure the cash drawer after every business day
- Adhere to security procedures
- Maintain positive member relations
- Provide account information to members
- Cross-sell credit union products and services
- Image daily work
Join our team!
UNITED SA Federal Credit Union
5500 UTSA Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78249
Fax: (210) 561-4504
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org *
*Please do not include any sensitive information when contacting us via e-mail. E-mail is not a secure method of communication. To protect the security of your accounts, we will not send secure information to you via e-mail.