Thank you for your interest in employment with UNITED SA Federal Credit Union!
UNITED SA offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental and life insurance, retirement, tuition reimbursement and paid vacation and sick leave.
All positions are full-time and located at the Main Office, unless otherwise specified.
- Responsible for the control of delinquent loan accounts including MasterCard®
- Prepare work cards on the system on all delinquent accounts over 30 days
- Pull files on delinquent accounts, contact by telephone or letter all members with delinquent loans
- Monitor delinquencies on the Trial Balance Report. Verify title on accounts with vehicles
- Represent the department professionally in speaking with members
- Maintain daily and monthly performance standards, including those pertaining to quality and quantity
- Perform other tasks as deemed necessary by the AVP Collections and/or the VP Lending for the benefit of the credit union
Call Center Representative I
- Responsible for members’ inquiries regarding their accounts and research issues
- Cross-train and function as back-up within the Call Center area to ensure efficient and effective service to members and the workflow within the department
- Assume any other duties assigned by Call Center Manager
- Order debit cards and cross-sell credit union products
- Responsible for the processing and balancing of Fedline, balancing and adjustments with correspondent banks, return items and non-sufficient items
Full Time Teller
- Process OTC, mail, ATM and night depository transactions
- Balance daily business accurately and in a timely manner
- Balance the cash drawer daily
- Ensure the security of all assigned cash and negotiable instruments
- Secure the cash drawer after every business day
- Adhere to security procedures
- Maintain positive member relations
- Provide account information to members
- Cross-sell credit union products and services
- Image daily work
Join our team!
UNITED SA Federal Credit Union
5500 UTSA Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78249
Fax: (210) 561-4504
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org *
*Please do not include any sensitive information when contacting us via e-mail. E-mail is not a secure method of communication. To protect the security of your accounts, we will not send secure information to you via e-mail.