Thank you for your interest in employment with UNITED SA Federal Credit Union!
UNITED SA offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental and life insurance, retirement, tuition reimbursement and paid vacation and sick leave.
All positions are full-time and located at the Main Office, unless otherwise specified.
- Research market segment potential for loan products and develop targeted marketing plan to reach potential loan customer segments.
- Develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Interview loan applicants; obtain all of the necessary documentation to review and make the loan decision.
- Underwrite loans based on established guidelines in the Loan Policy.
- Approve loans that meet policy guidelines, within authorized limits and established timelines.
- Make alternative recommendations to borrowers who are creditworthy but do not qualify for the loan they requested.
- Open new savings, checking, money market, certificate, IRA and business accounts.
- Process, update and image signature cards and other changes on the system.
- Process check card applications as well as issue and re-pin check cards.
- Process all correspondence for the Collections Department, ensuring accuracy of work. Create form letters, type labels, and provide general administrative support.
- Assist the Title/Insurance Coordinator on preparing title work to perfect our lien.
- Process draft letters and loan payoffs on collateralized loans.
- Review monthly collateralized paid-out loans and mail to members.
- Process GAP claims and warranty refunds.
- Process change in terms for members.
- Print and mail daily overdrawn letters to members.
- Cancel Credit Disability and Credit Life on loans over 90 days and notate account on delinquent loans.
- Process 1st and 2nd Line of Credit letters for loans that are 15 to 35 days delinquent.
- Assist in preparing repossessions.
- Prepare monthly acceleration letters and recommended charge off report.
- Assist with collections calls on consumer and MasterCard accounts.
- Process loans for MasterCard Re-Writes.
- Assist with Skip A Payment program.
Full-Time and Part-Time Tellers
- Process OTC, mail, ATM and night depository transactions
- Balance daily business accurately and in a timely manner
- Balance the cash drawer daily
- Ensure the security of all assigned cash and negotiable instruments
- Secure the cash drawer after every business day
- Adhere to security procedures
- Maintain positive member relations
- Provide account information to members
- Cross-sell credit union products and services
- Image daily work
Join our team!
UNITED SA Federal Credit Union
5500 UTSA Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78249
Fax: (210) 561-4504
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org *
*Please do not include any sensitive information when contacting us via e-mail. E-mail is not a secure method of communication. To protect the security of your accounts, we will not send secure information to you via e-mail.