Thank you for your interest in employment with UNITED SA Federal Credit Union!
UNITED SA offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental and life insurance, retirement, tuition reimbursement and paid vacation and sick leave.
All positions are full-time and located at the Main Office, unless otherwise specified.
- Assist in the supervision of the Tellers and Cash Department.
- Assist with the daily opening and closing of the Cash Department, including replenishing cash for the tellers as needed and ordering cash for the Cash Department and the ATM. Balance the vault and Tellers each business day. Ensure all Cash Department GL accounts are in balance daily.
- Ensure adequate staffing levels to accommodate the volume of members transacting business.
- Responsible for the training of new tellers; assist with resolving teller out of balances; answer and resolve difficult member issues.
- Assist in balancing coin counter and selling accurate amount of coin to the correspondent bank.
- Serve as a Teller with regard to handling of member transactions and balancing daily work.
- Cross-sell credit union products and services.
- Perform unannounced audits of the teller drawers.
- Assist with ATM functions - balancing, stocking supplies, handling minor malfunctions, etc.
- Assists in verifying cash shipments under dual control.
Full-Time and Part-Time Tellers
- Process OTC, mail, ATM and night depository transactions
- Balance daily business accurately and in a timely manner
- Balance the cash drawer daily
- Ensure the security of all assigned cash and negotiable instruments
- Secure the cash drawer after every business day
- Adhere to security procedures
- Maintain positive member relations
- Provide account information to members
- Cross-sell credit union products and services
- Image daily work
Join our team!
UNITED SA Federal Credit Union
5500 UTSA Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78249
Fax: (210) 561-4504
E-mail: email@example.com *
*Please do not include any sensitive information when contacting us via e-mail. E-mail is not a secure method of communication. To protect the security of your accounts, we will not send secure information to you via e-mail.