Thank you for your interest in employment with UNITED SA Federal Credit Union!
UNITED SA offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental and life insurance, retirement, tuition reimbursement and paid vacation and sick leave.
All positions are located at the Main Office, unless otherwise specified.
Member Services Representative I
preferably with a credit union or other financial instiution. Works closely with members, therefore a people-oriented attitude is required.
- Issues stop payments on Teller Checks and reissues replacement checks.
- Documents requests regarding wire transfers or Western Union and forwards documentation to the designated department.
- Images work daily.
- Places stop payment requests on the system.
- Verifies all items are deleted on closed account forms.
- Performs notary services.
- Performs any and all duties as assigned by the Branch Manager or Branch Supervisor for the benefit of the credit union.
Call Center Representative I – Full Time
- Responsible for members’ inquiries regarding their accounts and research issues
- Cross-train and function as back-up within the Call Center area to ensure efficient and effective service to members and the work-flow within the department
- Assume any other duties assigned by Call Center Manager
- Order debit cards and cross-sell credit union products
- Responsible for the processing and balancing of Fedline, balancing and adjustments with correspondent banks, return items and non-sufficient items
- Meet with planners, department representatives and vendors to establish project requirements; serve as liaison between the credit union on facility issues and contractors to ensure satisfactory project completion
- Branch coordinator for facility issues
- Coordinate purchasing for facilities supplies
- Receive, verify, unpack and stock supplies; Deliver supplies to departments upon request
- Process vendor invoices for payment
- Respond to all alarm pages; contact alarm company to confirm emergency pages; meet SAPD and SAFD at building
- Accompany BRINKS to and from Cash Operations Area for cash deliveries
- Develop/maintain positive relationships with internal/external members and facilities staff
- Responsible for maintaining control of building keys
- Responsible for upkeep of grounds, i.e., sweeping sidewalks, walkways, trash pick up
- Performs any and all duties as assigned by the Vice President of Operations for the benefit of the credit union
Full-Time Tellers (all locations) and Part-Time Teller
- Processing OTC, mail, ATM and night depository transactions
- Balancing daily business accurately and in a timely manner
- Balancing the cash drawer daily
- Ensuring the security of all assigned cash and negotiable instruments
- Securing the cash drawer after every business day
- Adhering to security procedures
- Maintaining positive member relations
- Providing account information to members
- Cross-selling credit union products and services
- Imaging daily work
Join our Team
UNITED SA Federal Credit Union
5500 UTSA Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78249
Fax: (210) 561-4504
e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org *
*Please do not include any sensitive information when contacting us via e-mail. E-mail is not a secure method of communication. To protect the security of your accounts, we will not send secure information to you via e-mail.