Thank you for your interest in employment with UNITED SA Federal Credit Union!
UNITED SA offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental and life insurance, retirement, tuition reimbursement and paid vacation and sick leave.
All positions are full-time and located at the Main Office, unless otherwise specified.
Financial Services Officer
- Research market segment potential for loan products and develop targeted marketing plan to reach potential loan customer segments.
- Develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Interview loan applicants; obtain all of the necessary documentation to review and make the loan decision.
- Underwrite loans based on established guidelines in the Loan Policy.
- Approve loans that meet policy guidelines, within authorized limits and established timelines.
- Make alternative recommendations to borrowers who are creditworthy but do not qualify for the loan they requested.
- Open new savings, checking, money market, certificate, IRA and business accounts.
- Process, update and image signature cards and other changes on the system.
- Process check card applications as well as issue and re-pin check cards.
Full-Time (Boerne Branch) and Part-Time Tellers
- Process OTC, mail, ATM and night depository transactions
- Balance daily business accurately and in a timely manner
- Balance the cash drawer daily
- Ensure the security of all assigned cash and negotiable instruments
- Secure the cash drawer after every business day
- Adhere to security procedures
- Maintain positive member relations
- Provide account information to members
- Cross-sell credit union products and services
- Image daily work
Join our team!
UNITED SA Federal Credit Union
5500 UTSA Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78249
Fax: (210) 561-4504
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org *
From the UNITED SA Federal Credit Union website, you may access links that will leave our website and take you to a site we do not operate. UNITED SA is not responsible for the content or availability of linked sites. Please be advised that we do not represent either the third party or you if you enter into a transaction. Further, the privacy and security policies of the linked site may differ from ours.
*Please do not include any sensitive information when contacting us via e-mail. E-mail is not a secure method of communication. To protect the security of your accounts, we will not send secure information to you via e-mail.