Thank you for your interest in employment with UNITED SA Federal Credit Union!
UNITED SA offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental and life insurance, retirement, tuition reimbursement and paid vacation and sick leave.
All positions are full-time and located at the Main Office, unless otherwise specified.
- Responsible for the control of delinquent loan accounts including MasterCard®
- Prepare work cards on the system on all delinquent accounts over 30 days
- Pull files on delinquent accounts, contact by telephone or letter all members with delinquent loans
- Monitor delinquencies on the Trial Balance Report. Verify title on accounts with vehicles
- Represent the department professionally in speaking with members
- Maintain daily and monthly performance standards, including those pertaining to quality and quantity
- Perform other tasks as deemed necessary by the AVP Collections and/or the VP Lending for the benefit of the credit union
Member Service Representative I
preferably with a credit union or other financial institution. Loan training required. Work closely with members, therefore a people-oriented attitude is required.
- Welcome members, non-members and guests to the branch
- Answer questions from members in person and via telephone
- Process all check orders, verify ATM logs and pull all closed accounts
- Open new savings, checking, money market and IRA accounts
- Process debit card applications and repin debit cards
- Take/process loan applications
- Process member over-the-counter transactions
- Post mail, ATM and night depository transactions
- Balance daily business accurately and in a timely manner
- Secure cash drawer after every business day and adhere to security procedures
- Maintain positive member relations
- Cross-sell credit union products and services
- Perform any and all duties as assigned by the Branch Manager or Branch Supervisor for the benefit of the credit union
Call Center Representative I
- Responsible for members’ inquiries regarding their accounts and research issues
- Cross-train and function as back-up within the Call Center area to ensure efficient and effective service to members and the workflow within the department
- Assume any other duties assigned by Call Center Manager
- Order debit cards and cross-sell credit union products
- Responsible for the processing and balancing of Fedline, balancing and adjustments with correspondent banks, return items and non-sufficient items
Join our team!
UNITED SA Federal Credit Union
5500 UTSA Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78249
Fax: (210) 561-4504
E-mail: email@example.com *
*Please do not include any sensitive information when contacting us via e-mail. E-mail is not a secure method of communication. To protect the security of your accounts, we will not send secure information to you via e-mail.