The Emeritus Club offers additional benefits to our primary members 60 years of age or older.
When you reach your 60th birthday, you will automatically be enrolled into the Emeritus Club and receive the following benefits:
- A free box of custom checks annually for the primary member* (upon request)
- Free credit union teller checks
- Free money orders
- Free postage-paid envelopes (upon request)
- Free member service telephone inquiries
- Reduced fee for the MasterCard® Travel Card
*To avoid a fee, please contact us to reorder your checks. A fee will be assessed for Emeritus Club checks ordered online.
Effective February 1, 2012, members must be at least 60 years of age to be eligible for Emeritus Club benefits, however members who have reached age 55 by January 31, 2012 will continue to retain eligibility for these benefits.