It's a checkbook and ATM card all in one - and it's FREE!
You now have FIVE color choices for your UNITED SA Debit MasterCard®:
Blue, Green, Orange, Hot Pink and Gray!
If your card is getting ready to expire, simply let us know your preferred replacement. The standard replacement card color is gray.
If you're ready for a new card now, we can also replace your existing card with one of the new color choices (a nominal fee applies).
Debit MasterCard benefits include:
- Accepted at millions of locations worldwide including places where checks are not accepted.
- Your transaction amount is conveniently deducted from your available UNITED SA Checking Account balance.
- No finance charges or monthly payments.
- Never carry cash or a checkbook again!
- Avoiding the hassles of showing your I.D. or writing a check. Just swipe your card and sign your receipt.
- Enjoy a 0.50% auto loan discount when you have a UNITED SA Debit MasterCard as part of our Relationship Rewards program!
Have a question? Read the UNITED SA Debit MasterCard FAQ.
Lost Debit Card?
If your card is lost or stolen, notify UNITED SA at once or the available balance in your account could be in jeopardy! The quickest way to notify us is by telephone. Call:
Monday - Friday during published business hours at:
(210) 561-4500 or (800) 531-8456,
After hours, please call:
(800) 528-2273 if you are in the U.S. or (812) 647-9794 if you are not in the U.S.
To protect you against increasing instances of debit card fraud, the purchase limit for the personal UNITED SA Debit MasterCard is $1,500 per day, while the purchase limit for the Business Debit MasterCard® is $3,000 daily. To further protect you from debit card fraud, we have implemented Debit Card Fraud Alerts. For your convenience, here are our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about the program.
In addition, if you are traveling to a foreign country and want to use your Debit MasterCard, please contact us and we can ensure that your card will be accessible while traveling. In order to safeguard the funds in your credit union account, we strongly suggest that you use traveler's checks, a MasterCard® Travel Card or a credit card, such as the UNITED SA Platinum MasterCard® to make purchases when traveling abroad.
Trouble using your debit card? In order to protect the credit union and our members from debit card fraud, we periodically must block certain geographic areas or merchants that are experiencing high instances of fraud. We apologize for any inconvenience. The following merchants/areas are currently blocked: